Thermit Welding (GB) is happy to present the WT 1400 P Torque Wrench within our product range.
The WT 1400 P is designed to be applicable towards the loosening and tightening of rail anchors. The newly developed WT 1400 P torque wrench enables the powerful and precise loosening and tightening of sleeper screws and nuts with the opportunity to electrically adjust the torque.
- Exact adjustment of the torque is made using an electric switch
- Operator can choose between two gears to ensure optimum speed and power delivery
- Loosening of strongly corroded screws without breakage
- Excellent handling of machine through ideal weight distribution
- Most powerful tool on the market
- Max. torque of 1400 Nm
- Electro-mechanical coupling
- Automatically acting disk brake
- Semi-automatic 2-gear gearbox
- Ideal center of gravity in middle of machine
- Weight of 130 kg