A full time permanent vacancy has now opened up for a Maintenance Engineer, reporting directly to the Operations Manager. The vacancy has risen due to Retirement within the company.
- Day to day maintenance of the manufacturing plant and machinery
- Model/pattern manufacture
- Light building maintenance
- Occasional production manufacture/fabrication
- Manual milling & turning, welding (MIG/TIG/ARC), plasma cutting
- Ability to work from drawings
- Ability to work unsupervised and display own initiative
Additional requirements that would also be an advantage include:
- PAT testing
- Fork Lift Truck Licence
Due to our location not having public transport a full driving licence would also be an advantage although not essential.