We are looking to expand the portfolio of products and services we offer. If you are interested in joining our team, we are currently looking for someone who is a highly driven sales professional to spearhead this initiative.
As a sales professional with a degree or equivalent you will possess an outstanding track record of sales and business development within a technical arena, you will be used to a consultative sell of a technical product or technology. You will require:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering exceptional customer service, sales growth and customer retention
- Solid experience of selling technical solutions and services
- Drive and ambition required to carry out autonomous function and to deliver key business targets
- Strong commercial acumen and a consultative and honest approach to securing sales
- Experience related to the rail industry is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, likeable and most importantly a team player
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence
The role is a full time, permanent position based at our Rainham, Essex address and will be subject to the usual probationary period of three months. Benefits include a company vehicle and company pension scheme. Salary will be advised upon application.